One of a dog’s favourite pastimes is SLEEP – Read our expert guides for some helpful information.
Our experts offer up some helpful tips and advice to aid your dog’s sleep, after all, every dog LOVES to sleep, so it’s important you select the best bed as well as inform you on anything that might be impacting their snooze time.
- Best Dog Beds for Large Dogs
- Best Indestructible Dog Beds
- Can Dogs Get Bed Bugs?
- How Many Hours a Day Should a Dog Sleep?
- How Animals Sleep (Including Dogs)
We hope these guides help your Dog-Sleep-Like-a-Dog ( Did I make that word up?)
- Why Does My Dog Sleep Between My Legs? (Should You Be Worried?)Our dogs are true professionals when it comes to relaxing and resting. Dogs know how to take a nap, whether it’s in the middle of the room or in a cosy corner where you’d never think to look for them. At night, they seem to pick strange places to sleep – wrapping themselves around our … Read more
- Why Does My Dog Breathe So Fast When Sleeping? (Is It Dangerous)Watching your dog sleep is NORMAL, right? When you’re watching your best friend sleep and you notice their breathing starts to speed up, it’s normal to feel a little worried. The good news is, you don’t necessarily have to be. But why does your dog breathe so fast when they are sleeping? If your dog … Read more
- Why Does My Dog Twitch When Sleeping? (When To See A Vet)We all know that feeling when we’re just about to drift off to sleep and our leg suddenly jolts awake. But do our pets have the same experience? Those little twitches when your dog is sleeping are CUTE but should you be worried? The question is, why does your dog twitch when sleeping? Dogs twitch … Read more
- Why Do Dogs Sleep With Their Tongues Out? (Is It Normal)Upside down, legs in the air, tongues hanging out … all dogs sleep like this, RIGHT? or do they? The question is, is it normal for dogs to sleep with their tongues out, and why do they do it? Dogs sleep with their tongues out for a variety of reasons. It could be that they’re … Read more
- Why Does My Dog Have Hiccups When Sleeping? (Is It A Concern)HICCUPS whilst your pup is sleeping is adorable. But is it normal and should you be concerned? So let’s find out why your dog has hiccups when sleeping. Dogs will often get hiccups for no specific reason, but there are some instances where it can be a sign of something more serious. If your dog … Read more