All Dogs love to look their best right?
Whilst most dogs don’t care if they have the latest hairstyle, it’s important to keep them fresh, clean and trimmed to avoid any health issues that CAN arise through lack of doggie-personal-care.
Our experts have created various guides to help you choose the right equipment so you can meet your pooch’s needs.
- Best Grooming Tables
- Best Grooming Brushes ( and their uses)
- Best Professional Dog Clippers
- Best Dog Baths
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog?
- Best Dog Shampoo
- Best Toothpaste for Dogs
- Best Dog Soaps and Bubble Baths
- Best Dog Clippers for Home & Professional UseGrooming is an essential part of being a dog owner, and there are plenty of reasons to do it. Some dogs can’t regulate their temperature in the summer, some get really shaggy and need a trim to stay tidy, and sometimes we do it because they look great afterwards. A good pair of dog clippers … Read more
- Can You Use Human Clippers on Your Dog? (Is It Safe)Dogs need haircuts just like humans do, and most people don’t know if it’s safe to use human clippers on their dogs. So can you use human clippers on dogs? In general, it is safe to use human clippers on your dog as long as you are gentle and take your time. Make sure the … Read more
- Can You Declaw A Dog? (and is it even Iegal?)In the UK, declawing isn’t really a thing anymore. For cats and dogs alike, it has been realised that it’s a damaging procedure that doesn’t benefit the animal at all – only the people that own them. Therefore, unless you are in the USA, you’re likely to find it’s illegal. You can declaw a dog. … Read more
- Choosing the Best Dog Grooming Brushes & Their UsesRelated posts: Best Dog Grooming Table for Home & Professional Use Can You Declaw A Dog? (and is it even Iegal?) Can You Use Human Clippers on Your Dog? (Is It Safe) Best Dog Clippers for Home & Professional Use
- Best Dog Grooming Table for Home & Professional UseGrooming our dogs is an essential part of caring for them. It keeps their coats healthy and shiny, but also prevents painful matting. Not to mention it can be an incredibly relaxing experience for both of you. Whether you are starting your own dog grooming business or just want to pamper your pooches at home, a … Read more
- Discover the Best Dog Shampoo: Dog Shampoo ReviewsWhile you don’t necessarily need to wash your dog on a regular basis, it’s always good to have stock of good shampoo so that you are prepared for when they inevitably roll in something unpleasant.After all, there is nothing worse than being left with the lingering odour that comes with a lack of shampoo. To help … Read more
- Keep Your Dog Smelling Fresh: Top 5 Soaps and Baths for DogsBath time. Owners and dogs alike dread the moment it comes – dogs because they often hate being scrubbed, and humans because they know it is going to be a struggle. Despite their protests, we know that sometimes our dogs need a good scrub, and often it’s because they are filthy or have started to … Read more
- Splish Splash Your Dog Was Taking a Bath: Dog Bath ReviewsIt doesn’t matter what time of year it is, your dog will find a way to get covered in mud, and after all the eye rolling and head shaking, they are going to need a good wash. Even if they don’t get mucky, it is important to wash their feet after a walk – especially … Read more
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog?: Doggy MaintenanceAs a dog owner washing your dog is either one of two things – an absolute pleasure, or a total nightmare. Dogs either love or hate bath time, but for many, there will be need of one at some point. Of course, it can be difficult to determine how often you should wash your dog, … Read more
- Best Dog Toothpaste: Top Dog Toothpaste Buying Review UKMost dogs will suffer from bad breath and gum disease at some point in their lives. Often, we forget that their oral hygiene is just as important as ours. If they don’t have bones and other teeth-cleaning treats to munch on, it can become an even more urgent issue. There is nothing wrong with brushing your … Read more